Terms of Services
- All “Ummi and Kids” resources downloaded for free from ummiandkids.com/nurture can be used for personal use only
- Personal use includes your own children and students
- Sharing of printed copies– You can print as many copies as you like and distribute to others for non-profit purposes
- Sharing or digital copies– You may distribute our free resources digitally only to your students or student’s parents for online learning
- No selling of our free resources on other platforms whether digitally or physically
- You may only share my free resources digitally with others via our website where they can register here for a free or premium account
Once you are a sign up as a premium member, you will get access to all or part of our premium resources
These resources are all in digital format.
NO PHYSICAL products are included as part of our premium resources.
You have unlimited downloads and free updates as long as you are still a premium member
Technical support is not included. However, you can always contact us for any clarification.
Our products are for personal use only. This means that:
- You may print as many copies as you want in any format you like
- You may use the products for your own children or students only.
- Sharing of printed copies
- You can print as many copies as you like and distribute to others for non-profit purposes
- No reselling of our products in physical hardcopies without our permission
- Sharing or digital copies
- You may distribute our free resources digitally only to your students or student’s parents for online learning
- No redistribution or selling of our digital products to other than that (including reselling, relicensing, giving for free, or as part of a giveaway)
I value your satisfaction and happiness more than money. I do not wish to oppress anyone in any way. Therefore, I am more than willing to work things out if you are not satisfied after becoming a premium member.
With that being said, I seek your honesty. If you do get value from my paid resources, please do not ask for a refund just to save a few bucks. Buying my products will help me to create more valuable and quality learning resources for everyone.
There are circumstances, however, where I cannot issue refunds due to certain limitations.
Here is our refund policy:
- You may request a refund within 7 days of purchase. No questions asked.
- Simply send me with a copy of your purchase confirmation email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any request made beyond 7 days is not applicable without a valid reason. Also, the request has to be made to be within 30 days of purchase only if there is a valid reason.
PAID PRODUCTS (PHYSICAL HARDCOPY)
All products that are listed on our website, that are sold in physical hardcopy, are sold via a third party (i.e. amazon or Ingramsparks). Therefore, any issues on the quality of the physical copies are to be referred to the company that you purchase from (i.e. amazon). If you would like to return or refund your products, do contact them directly as they are the main vendors.
However, for any issue on the content of the product, such as errors that you find, you may contact me via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org